We love using our specialised orbit of knowledge (that we know very well!) to help our clients consider options they’d never thought of before.
The 'why' of Whitsunday Wealth
You wouldn't usually associate financial planning with creativity. But it's something we pride ourselves on here at Whitsunday Wealth.
We have all the industry-leading technical experience and credentials, but we don't rest on our laurels or follow the herd mentality. We leave no stone unturned to put our clients in a better financial position.
Our clients are busy, so they don't want to think about how all the moving parts of their money fit together.
Through our proven process and ongoing support, we help take the guesswork out of organising, growing, and protecting your money.
We see it as a privilege to be the team our clients come to first when they need to make big life decisions.
What to expect
- We keep things simple. We won't bamboozle you with complicated concepts or financial jargon. We explain things in plain English so you completely understand the 'why' for every recommendation.
- We're creative and strategic thinkers. Our financial advisers think outside the box to find opportunities to get your money working as hard as possible.
- We'll keep you accountable. We're in your corner, supporting you to stay on track and steering you away from potential missteps that could derail your plans for later on.
- We do what we say we're going to do. You can count on our team to deliver on our promises.
What we're not
- A set-and-forget service. We stay up-to-date with changes in your life, the market, and government regulations and make necessary adjustments to your financial plan.
- A cookie-cutter service. Your financial plan is built uniquely for your financial situation, timeframes, and how you want to save and spend your money.
- Chasing the quick wins. We're here for the long haul and find great satisfaction in building trusted relationships with our clients.
- A big, faceless corporate. We're locals helping locals.
Our core values
We uphold a set of core business values that emphasise professionalism, innovation, and a client-centric approach, ensuring that we consistently exceed expectations and empower our clients to strive toward their financial goals.
Play, as a team
Proudly supporting our community
Dolphins Football Club
Whitsunday Wealth have been a platinum sponsor for Dolphins FC since 2020, supporting the Family Club, Junior Teams through to Senior Teams, both boys and girls.
Whitsunday Wealth has been a proud sponsor of Chances Café since 2020, supporting events such as their Cupcakes for a Cause. Chances Café is a 100% non-profit Café that employs and supports those in our community who have been experiencing homelessness.
Kai Wilschut - Barefoot
Whitsunday Wealth sponsored Kai at the 2021 Barefoot Waterski Championships held in Mulwala NSW in March. Kai did extremely well, especially in his slalom run, just missing out on a place, but took out 2nd place overall in recent State Titles.
CQ Kyokushin Karate Club
Whitsunday Wealth sponsored the 2020 Annual Karate camp at Camerons Pocket and help fund the supply of much-needed training equipment for the Junior members of the club. In future years, Whitsunday Wealth hopes to be able to supply funds that will bring world-class Karate instructors to the club on a regular basis.
NQ Law Association
Whitsunday Wealth are excited to sponsor the May 2021 Conference for the North Queensland Law Association.
Sarina District Schools Chaplaincy
Whitsunday Wealth has proudly supported the Sarina District School Chaplaincy since 2020 in their goal to provide assistance to children in the school system who need a helping hand.
Mackay Golf Club
Whitsunday Wealth have been a proud sponsor of the Mackay Golf Club since 2018, providing sponsorships for their Ladies Golf Competition and their Tee Box.
Daniel Morcombe Foundation
To help support the Daniel Morcombe Foundation, Whitsunday Wealth make a donation and wear red to support the Day For Daniel, which is held annually on the last Friday of October to honour the memory of Daniel Morcombe.
Whitsunday Wealth are proud to be a sponsor of the RACQ CQ Rescue Helicopter service, providing critical support to the region we call home.
Mackay Turf Club
Whitsunday Wealth are a 100 Club Member, with signage at the track since 2021.
Whitsunday Wealth is a proud sponsor of the Mackay Basketball organisation, supporting our local teams as they strive for greatness.
Mackay Festival of the Arts
Whitsunday Wealth has supported numerous council led Festival of the Arts programs, most recently being the major sponsor of the Festival Hub initiative.